Boca Raton is known to be one of the wealthiest cities in the South Florida Region. It is home to one of the only 5 star resorts in the state of Florida, beautiful beaches and some of Palm Beach County’s most luxurious shopping and dining options.
The Ansara Law Firm’s Fort Lauderdale office is located only 10 minutes away from Boca Raton. Our injury attorneys have handled hundreds of cases in Boca Raton, including:
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Public vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premise Liability
- Boating accidents
- Injuries to Children
- Hotel/motel accidents
- Defective Products
- Tourist Accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Amusement park accidents
Boca Raton is home to several colleges and universities, which means the city is teeming with young drivers. Driving while distracted has very serious implications for the safety level of Florida’s roads and highways.Quick Statistics
- 9 American drivers lose their lives every day to a distracted driver.
- 25% of car accidents are related to cell phone use while driving.
- 40% of teenagers have admitted to watching their friends drive a car while using their cell phones.
- One third of American drivers of all ages admitted to using their cell phones while driving in the previous month.
- In 2013, nearly 350,000 accidents involved texting and driving.
- By using a cell phone and driving, you increase the risk of collision with another vehicle by 23 times.
- While traveling at 55 mph, you cover the distance of a football field in just five seconds.
- 46 states have adopted laws that make certain uses of a cell phone while driving illegal.
- People who use their cell phones while driving spend an average of 10% of their time on the road outside of their traffic lane.
College students are also at risk of driving drunk. Being away from their parents, students experience a new degree of freedom. It is no secret that college students like to drink alcohol, and most turn 21 during their college career. With that freedom comes the obligation to act responsibly, but sometimes that obligation is not met. Alcohol is involved in 39% of fatal car accidents, and 7% of minor accidents. The Boca Raton Police Department and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office work very hard to keep drunk drivers off the roads. It’s not realistic to expect that they arrest every drunk driver every night, so accidents involving alcohol do happen frequently. If you were recently involved in an automotive accident with a drunk driver, call The Ansara Law Firm so that we can get you the compensation that you deserve for:
- Medical Bills
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
The Boca Raton accident attorneys here at The Ansara Law Firm have helped hundreds of victims receive the compensation that they deserve after being involved in an accident. We have been fighting for our clients’ rights for over a decade now, and we continue to go the extra mile for our clients so that they may live as comfortably as they can after being seriously injured. Automotive accidents can be as simple as a fender-bender with nobody getting hurt, or as serious as a fatal disaster. Our attorneys handle these two situations and everything in between.
If you or a loved one was recently involved in an automotive accident or sustained any kind of injury in Boca Raton or the surrounding areas, contact The Ansara Law Firm at (954) 761-3641 for a free consultation immediately to greatly increase your chances of compensation.